A one of a kind comedy musical set in the Year 2084 has Prince Harry embarking on a dangerous yet hilarious adventure to rescue his missus!
About this Event
It's 2084 and the world's gone down the tubes. It's been two years since 2082 when Brexit was finally implemented and now Britain is an overpriced dump with warm beer, terrible food, depressing weather and surly customer service. In other words, massive changes have happened. Prince Harry is the leader of a rebel faction of redheaded outcasts who've been ostracised from the planet's dystopian society because of their lack of melanin.
The love of his life, Meghan Markle the Duchess of Sussex, has been kidnapped and is being held in conditions that are almost working class in their deprivation. Harry leads a small of group of "suicide ninjer gingers" willing to risk direct sunlight and quite warmish summer weather, verging on the muggy, to get her back.
Come hear the hilarious, imaginative songs that make up this satirical and insightful comedy musical adventure story.
Earlybird Free Ticket
(seating according to availability)
|21:00 - 22:00||Free admission|
£5 for Guaranteed Seat
You will have seats reserved for you at venue. Just show ticket on phone etc.
|21:00 - 22:00||£5.00|
Round Table Pub, 26-27, St Martin's Ct,, London, WC2N 4AL
Leicester Square (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.